Friday, July 17, 2009

Oh my!

Wow, I know it has been a couple of days. To update on how things are going here. I have started going to the gym each morning at 6 am. Wow! I am surprised I can even function at that hour let alone exercise. I'm glad to have some friends who will be supporters for this new endeavor. I am sore but think I am making some progress. Weight loss will be one of the many goals for this time frame. I need to be in better shape and hopefully lose weight as a benefit.

Chris has had an MRI on his leg and we should get the results sometime next week. Hopefully it will be nothing big. Been praying hard for a big healing, who knows what it will be. It is all in the hands of God now.

Got a call the other day about my 94 yr old grandpa. Seems he was on a roof and managed to fall through it and broke 3 ribs. He will be in the hospital for a couple of days to monitor for pneumonia. Have been waiting to hear any more news about him. He needs to be moved out of ICU to be able to be released home. I have been expecting things for a while and it makes me sad but yet it gives me some way right now of knowing that he certainly is more alive than anything else...That's a good thing!

The girls will be gone to Church camp next week. They are looking forward to a good time away from their brother. I'm sure that they will have an absolute blast! Joshua is looking forward to some time by himself in the house. He will probably just be bored because there won't be another kid around here at night or during the day for him to talk to other than the adults in his life - his parents!

My brother will be out in the wilds of Alaska for 6 weeks doing some field work for his job. Have been praying that he be safe from all the animals out there. Black bear and moose especially. They will be around where he is going to - miles and miles from civilization. I think that he will have some others around for company, but the wilderness is nice.

Anyway, things this week have been crazy.

Love always and God's Blessings to you all.

No comments: