Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Happenings

Well, there has certainly been some big surprises in my life lately. My grandpa, who is near and dear to my heart, is back in ICU right now w/a small bowel obstruction and urinary tract infection after his fall. If that is the worst of things, then I'm happy for that. I know that after things have cleared up all will be ok no matter what happens. I am learning everyday how to deal with so many new things in life.

I can't say I am not concerned, because I am. I am also concerned about my girls who are away at camp. I'm sure they are having a blast! Then there is my husband who has to see the orthopedic surgeon next week because of his knee pain. I know that all things will be taken care of because God is faithful in all things just that we must believe it and confess exactly what we want from our mouths!

Anyway, a little bit more info from this side of things here today.

God Bless and love you all

No comments: