Monday, July 27, 2009

Awesome love!

After spending time away from the girls last week, it gave me an appreciation of how much I really love and care for them. I miss their stories and their action around the house. It fills my heart to know that others also enjoy their company as well. I love hearing how much other adults love my girls. They are such a blessing to others around them.

I am so thankful that they are lovers of God and that He is deep inside their hearts. I pray throughout time that they never lose that love.

There have always been challenges in my life and this week will certainly be no different for me. I have much to do and little time to get it all in. The bulletin must be done by Thursday, there is also the orthopedic surgeon to be seen about Chris' knee, there are normal household things to be done and by friday night I have to be ready to present instruction in prayer at the church. Doesn't seem like much but my mind is just in a fog at the moment.

Yesterday, I think I learned something from the Sunday School class. I walked away knowing that I am not up to standards when it comes to my time spent at prayer and study, but that God still loves me anyway, I just have to keep at things every day.

My brother did call me and he is doing well in the wilds and is still safe. Also my grandpa is doing much better. No more of the ICU experiences for now, just healing.

Love you all and have a great day!

No comments: