Monday, July 6, 2009

Many times

I have much to say at moments in my life. Sometimes I just don't know what to say or do about things going on every day. The girls are having a load of fun playing games w/their new friend upstairs and the dog wants to be in on their play time too. What a kid she can be.



Katharine, the oldest, is growing so fast that I can't possibly keep up w/her from day to day. Today she wants to play volleyball and impress the coach, tomorrow it is play time at the pool w/her friends and forgetting that she already had plans. Jessica is just a typical teen acting too much like myself and sometimes I really just want to pass out the information and hope that she is able to take it all in w/out an attitude.



Joshua is just a boy who doesn't 'think' that he has many other things to do in the day other than watch TV and play his gameboy-pokemon. I guess they all have their things. Then we are off the Evansville on Wednesday to take the oldest to Volleyball Camp. I sincerely hope that she comes back a much better player and has learned so much that she blows them all away w/her talent. I know how much she loves the game and is very involved in all things volleyball.



Chris, the hubby, is watching his usual dose of Monday night wresting. I am not a guy and I truly don't understand any of the fascination w/this show that is much like a modern-day men's soap-opera. Oh well, at least he has something to keep him occupied.



Being in such a small town is so nice when you can go sit on your front porch and not have to worry about who will walk by and say hello. You can actually just know who those neighbors are and how things are going in the community. Yes, every place has it's faults but this is so nice here. Anyway, the times are nice and I am appreciating even the most humid of moments of weather (w/out the sunshine at every last turn!).



God Bless and have a great day!

No comments: